Prof. Dr Abd Alrazak Layby Alrubaey
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the National University of Science and Technology, which was founded in 2015. It is located in the province of Dhi Qar, which dates back more than 5000 years. It is located in the ancient city of Ur. It was inhabited by Sumerians and Akkadian. peace be upon him. The National University of Science and Technology was established by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (No. 3630 dated 30/11/2015). The University has four faculties: the Faculty of Dentistry, the Faculty of Pharmacy, the College of Nursing and the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences.
The National University of Science and Technology is launching a basic vision aimed at preparing a competent generation of different disciplines to enable them to fill the shortage of medical specialties and provide therapeutic services to various segments of society according to advanced professional standards and provide services in an ethical, cultural and social framework. Health awareness and access to the best research information and the use of education technology in addition to the observation of social and economic trends.
I welcome you to the website of the National University of Science and Technology on the Internet and on behalf of the employees of the University we promise you to work sincerely to meet the challenges and to make our efforts to keep this university a pioneer in the field of education and development human resources through the use of technical methods in education Finally ask God Almighty to keep Iraq’s people And land and perpetuate the good and tender.
Our university aspires to be among the most innovative and distinguished universities in the field of its scientific specialties to meet the requirements of the community and achieve the quality standards for accreditation nationally and internationally.
To prepare scientific and practical cadres capable of knowledge, discrimination and creativity in the fields of university specialties and achieve the quality of academic accreditation and adherence to the ethics of the profession.
Objectives of the University
1. To provide the community with scientific staff to meet the needs of the country in accordance with the requirements to accelerate the achievement of scientific, economic and social development goals.
2. Focus on scientific research and its basic role in serving the society and solving its problems through research.
3. Develop and open new faculties with medical, engineering and social specialties in line with the needs of the country.
4. Work hard in the development of postgraduate studies for all disciplines.
5. Develop scientific and cultural relations with local, Arab and international universities in order to promote scientific cooperation and exchange of experiences to ensure the achievement of development goals.
6. Continuing development of curricula and study plans to cope with rapid development in all fields within the university specialties.
7. Improving the performance of the university in various scientific and administrative fields to achieve the comprehensive quality assurance in a way that ensures expeditious access to accreditation and academic.
8. Practicing the students in practice gives them sufficient experience and flexibility in the fields of specialization.