Administrative Assistant for Administrative and Financial Affairs at the National University of Science and Technology.
prof.Dr. AZHAR ALI ALSABONCHI
Under instructions of the Ministry of Higher Education / Legal Department and administrative / legal instructions number S / 28649 10/10/2010
Powers of Administrative Assistant for Administrative and Financial Affairs
The Assistant President of the University for Administrative and Financial Affairs shall exercise the following powers to carry out the work of the related departments and formations that fall within the duties of his duties:
1. Supervising all university departments
2. Providing administrative and legal advice to the Rector
3. Issuing the administrative orders for appointing the employees from the administrative, technical and teaching staff in the university presidency and related scientific centers according to the applicable laws and regulations.
4. Transfer of administrative and technical staff among the administrative divisions of the Presidency of the University and in consultation with their direct supervisors
5. Approve the dispatch of employees of the University of the staff, administrators and technicians within and outside the country in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
6. Approval of the formation of various committees within the university within its competence
7. Forming investigative committees to investigate violations of employees and technicians at the university’s presidency
8. Accepting or rejecting the resignation of employees (except for teachers)
9. Directing books of thanks and appreciation to the employees of the University for their outstanding work
10. Change the functional titles of the employees (technicians and administrators) within the university staff
11. To carry out field visits and inspection of all university formations.
12. General supervision of all administrative, legal and financial works at the University
13. Proposing studies, research and activities related to administrative, legal and financial aspects of the university
14. Access the various departments and institutions of the State, including ministries (except the Office of the Minister) with regard to the work of the associated sections
15. Follow up the affairs of the internal departments and solve the problems they face
16. Signing the transactions to be decided by the President of the University and which falls within his competences
17. Approve the maternity leave for female employees of the Presidency of the University and its affiliates
18. Referring candidates for appointment to the teaching staff to the practical committees to determine their powers of teaching
19. Recommending that the staff of the university presidency and its affiliates be charged with the extra work required by the university’s interest
20. Recommend that the services of staff members should be dispensed with on experience
21. Any other powers vested in him by the Rector
1. Approval of the disclosures for the work of granting additional periods in the private contracting
2. Approve the purchase of the necessary administrative and scientific equipment required by the different university configurations
Preparing the University’s budget proposal in coordination with the Finance Department and submitting it to the President of the University
4. Granting the incentive bonuses to the employees and no more than (25000) twenty five thousand dinars for each case.
5. Approval of the granting of allocations of all kinds in accordance with the provisions of the laws and decisions and instructions applicable to the employees of the Presidency of the University and the Mercazalmaya affiliated to it
6. Proposing the necessary transfers in the budget articles within one semester and upon the proposal of the financial department at the university
7. Approve participation in newspapers, magazines, official and non-official publications and the limits of financial allocations
8. Giving money in cash and in kind not exceeding (50,000) fifty thousand dinars for each case and in case of necessity.
9. Any other powers vested in him by the President of the University