Speech by Mr. Dean
Peace, mercy, and blessings of God
The College of Dentistry is one of the colleges that bring together the university and society, as in addition to providing state institutions with dentists who hold a bachelor’s degree in oral and dental medicine and surgery, they are able to treat and provide appropriate treatments in the fourth and fifth stages and under the supervision of specialized professors, the College of Dentistry contributed for this year and last year By keeping pace with e-learning, blended learning, and training students by following methods of prevention from the Corona pandemic and providing the best treatment methods while preserving the safety of everyone
Prof. Lamia Abdel-Khaleq Al-Azzawi, Dean of the College
The vision of the College of Dentistry
That the College of Dentistry / National University of Science and Technology be a college accredited and recognized internationally for its educational programs and its commitment to the transfer of scientific knowledge and the advancement of the skills of its graduates and the high level of service it provides to society
The mission of the College of Dentistry / is to achieve excellence in the art and science of dentistry through teaching, research and services, and strive to: –
* Graduating of generations of distinguished dentists with commitment, safety and deep ethical character, coupled with clinical knowledge in order to serve all spectrums of society
* Providing and promoting excellent patient service and community care.
* Disseminating and applying knowledge and science in the field of oral health
* Creating a healthy environment that encourages communication, cultural diversity and communication with international universities to ensure that the college keeps pace with its vision and mission.
* Graduating of students with competitors locally and internationally, and the expansion of admission to elementary studies on modern bases and with guarantees
Maintaining the scientific level and achieving global accreditation.